Selling a Business with Commercial Real Estate
- With a Commercial Building that the business owner owns:
- The business and the building are separate listings and will require separate valuations and contracts for the sale. Contact Us for details!
- With a tenant lease in place
- Some businesses are location dependent, so this can get complicated as often the landlord will determine if they want the new potential buyer in their building.
- It is best left to the broker to negotiate with the landlord in advance of the sale of the business.